1. You were my addiction. I wish I could’ve been yours. I haven’t heard from you in 5 months. I wonder if the drugs have killed you or if you’ve just found someone else to inject your life into.
2. You breathed the remnants of cigarette smoke into my mouth and I kind of hated the taste but I would’ve smoked a million cigarettes if it would’ve made you stay.
3. You said you preferred my hair short. I’ve been growing it out since the day I caught you kissing her at the same park we met at.
4. I think I preferred you drunk. You were always so distant when you were sober, I might as well have been miles away from you.
5. Your scars matched mine, but although our wrists were the same, our hearts weren’t. Two shattered pieces don’t make a whole.
6. You called me crying when she first broke your heart. I should’ve known better than to let myself be your rebound. You bounced right off me and threw yourself out of my arms and back into hers within weeks.
7. You made me go to church with you to try and save me, but I saving me was something I only ever wanted you to do. I never should’ve worshiped you like that.
— 7 People I Should Not Have Given Pieces of My Heart To (via mutilatedmemories)
— (via milezhabeth)